Use & Care
How to Roll a Rolla...
- Lay your empty Rolla Bottle down, with the spout open
- Silicone strap attachment underneath
- Roll from the base, the tighter you roll the smaller your bottle will become.
- When rolled, grab the jellyfish and pull the silicone strap under the rolled section
- Pull the Jellyfish strap end over the lid, silicone strap will separate around the lid
- Place Jellyfish strap end in the gap where the lid meets the collar
- Close the spout
That’s it, now you are ready to roll…
We recommend washing before first use.
- To wash remove the lid, collar and neck components.
- For a thorough clean turn your bottle inside out.
- Dishwasher safe/ remove the metal clip.
- Silicone can withstand high temps so for a deep cleanse fill it with boiling water and let it sit for a while.
- Rolla Bottle and all parts come with a lifetime guarantee. If something breaks send us a pic with your contact deets and we will replace it and your bottle will be always in use.
- As part of our commitment to sustainability each Rolla Bottle component is sold individually. If you lose a piece you can easily replace it and you’re back in action, you don’t need to throw away your bottle.
- Rolla Bottles are made from premium food-grade silicone, naturally free from BPA, non-toxic and non-absorbent so your water will always taste fresh.
- Silicone is resistant to mould and bacteria and it can withstand temps of over 200 degrees C, so no worries about leaving your bottle in the car on a warm day.
- After you drink from your Rolla let the air come back in, this will allow it to stand upright.
- Careful, there's no straw; so make sure you don't squeeze too hard or you may have a mess on your hands.
Not suitable for children under 3 years of age unless used under supervision.