Q. What does Jellyfish 10% mean? Are they made from Jellyfish?
A. We love this question! It’s quite the opposite – we are donating 10% of our profits to help clean plastic from our oceans that are often mistaken for food and eaten by sea creatures such as jellyfish. Visit the Jellyfish 10 page for more info.
Q. What is silicone and is it safe?
A. Rolla Bottles are made from premium food grade silicone, naturally free from BPA, non-toxic and non-absorbent so your water will always taste fresh. Silicone is resistant to mould and bacteria and it can withstand temps of over 200 degrees C, so no worries about leaving your bottle in the car on a warm day.
Q. What are the clean ocean organisations you are supporting? How do I know that 10% of profits really go to help?
A. We will provide regularly updates through our newsletters, website and social media to keep you informed about the organisations we are supporting and the impact they are having.
If you have an organisation you would like us to support please get in touch.
Q. My lid/ strap broke – what now?
A. Rolla Bottle and all parts come with a lifetime guarantee, if something breaks send us a pic with your contact deets and we will replace it and your bottle will be always in use.
Q. I have lost a part of my Rolla Bottle – what now?
A. As part of our commitment to sustainability each Rolla Bottle component is sold individually. If you lose a piece you can easily replace it and you’re back in action, you don’t need to throw away your bottle.
Q. Are Rolla Bottles recyclable or biodegradable?
A. The silicone in Rolla Bottles isn’t biodegradable, it can however be recycled but only in certain facilities – so don’t toss it in the recycle bin. The plastic caps, collars and metal clips are fully recyclable.
Q. What do if I don't want my Rolla Bottle anymore?
A. We hope that you love your Rolla Bottle so much that you will never want to part with it, and because they are so tough that they are going to be around for many years to come. However, if you want to break up with Rolla as your no 1 water bottle don’t toss it, there are so many other cleaver uses for it besides a bottle – see below.
We NEVER, EVER, EVER, EVER want to see a Rolla go to landfill, so if you really don’t want yours any more send it back and we will take care of it.
We follow the Reduce, Reuse, Recycle principles, so recycling is our last option.
Q. What else can I use my Rolla Bottle for?
- Phone & cash safe & dry - Rolla is perfect for keeping your phone and valuables dry on a water adventure, plus it makes a great hiding spot for your valuables particularly when travelling (crime rate for water bottle theft is quite low).
- Beach or travel pillow - Just fill it with air or water, you be the envy of your mates with their head nodding in their seats.
- Ice pack - Fill with water and freeze for an ice pack to keep your food fresh on the go.
- Smoothies - We love smoothies on the go but hate all those nasty plastic cups and straws they come in. Next time you order a smoothie ask them to put it in your Rolla Bottle, or better still make one at home pop in some ice and take it with you. The 600 mil size is just right and the spout is wide enough for the thickest of blends.
- Dumbbells - Just because you are away from the gym is no excuse to let your fitness go, fill a Rolla with rocks, sand, or water – depending how heavy you want to go and you have the perfect, portable dumbbell.
Don’t forget a Rolla can be turned inside out for a thorough clean so whatever you put in you can get it all back out and you have a clean fresh bottle.
We love to hear from our Rolla community as to any other ideas you have. Get in touch or snap a pic and tag us on social media @rollabottle #rolla